Work Within The Market
We are now hiring a part-time order fulfillment team member for our online sales department!
Review new orders each day and print off order receipts/packing slips. Carefully prepare/package items for shipment and deliver them to the post office at the end of your shift. May occasionally be sent to browse store inventory and pick items for our online sales department to review.
- Must be able to stand for long periods
- Must be able to lift 20+ pounds
- Must pay close attention to detail
- Must be able to do data entry
- Must have a valid driver's license and vehicle
- Must have an understanding of weights and dimensions
- Must be proficient with computers
*Packing experience is preferred but not required.
Become A Senior Mover
We are looking for upbeat movers and packers to join our team.
This position is a unique opportunity for those looking to combine general labor with customer service as you will be serving senior citizens who are downsizing and moving into independent or assisted living.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Locate and relocate furniture/household goods
- Handle client's property safely and efficiently
- Load and unload furniture/home goods on and off trucks, ensuring that appropriate padding and materials are used to prevent damage
- Manage customer expectations
- Inspect all furniture and belongings for any damages
- Make inventories and records of the furniture and customer belongings.
- Make inventories of materials and supplies consumed on each job.
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have great attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form with customers, employees, and managers
- Demonstrated ability to use discretion and good judgment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift 200+ lbs. with the help of a lifting partner multiple times per day, perform repetitive bending and twisting motions, push/pull and lift at or above chest level, climb in and out trucks and move mattresses up and down a staircase.
Truck Driving is a PLUS! Room to grow and develop your own team to lead! We look forward to meeting you!